Wednesday, September 24, 2008

More Iris...

Yesterday we...did nothing. Nothing but lay around in the hotel room, smiling at Iris and taking loads of pictures and trying to get some laundry done (biggest mistake I've made here in China so far, but oh well). Most of the other families went on a tour, but we decided to stay in. For one thing, it's SO hot here. Hotter than anything I've ever experienced or even imagined. And most of the tour would have been outside so we decided to skip it. Also, we just wanted some down time with Amelia and Iris. So we didn't leave the hotel at all yesterday. Here are some of the pics of Iris - nothing but pure cuteness!!








4 comments:

lynette said...

Oh my gawd she's happy! I love the all white pics and the special one of dee and iris. she's beautiful. keep the pictures coming!

Gawdess said...

she is adorable, they are adorable you are all adorable

Gawdess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tam said...

I love the photos she seems so happy I bet Iris is all over Amelia ( I know Rosie loves her big sisters) I like the boho au natural with the necklace she is frickin adorable! Love you guys x

Countdown

Backgound